Mr.Football Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of the Mr.Football ("Mr.Football") website and its subdomains ("Mr.Football") is provided by the Mr.Football, subject to the following terms:
1. By using Mr.Football you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Mr.Football. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Mr.Football..
2. Mr.Football may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Mr.Football. Your continued use of Mr.Football after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Mr.Football
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Mr.Football content in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, titleer or create a derivative work from any Mr.Football content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Mr.Football content requires the prior written permission of the Mr.Football.
4. You agree to use Mr.Football only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Mr.Football. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Mr.Football.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. Mr.Football content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Mr.Football, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Mr.Football be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) loss of business
(d) loss of opportunity
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Mr.Football regardless of the form of action.
7. Mr.Football do not warrant that functions contained in Mr.Football content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Mr.Football or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the Mr.Football or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Mr.Football and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Mr.Football, or any other third party.
Contributions to Mr.Football
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Mr.Football websites. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy,publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in Mr.Football Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Mr.Football.
Mr.Football reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ths website - Mr.Football then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.